Thursday, March 22, 2012

My Creations Bookmark Album


This new Bookmark Album is a great gift.  
This is will be my NEW WORKSHOP, mothers day is around the corner.  
I did upload a lot of photo's but I wanted you to see the inside of this bookmark album.
Details about the work shop are at the end of the photos. 
This photos is hard to see but the stamp set is Under the Sea.
This new stamp set is called New Arrival.

Supplies

My Creations Bookmark Album
Paradise Paper Flowers
5 pieces of b@t paper
3 pieces of  Card Stock
½ package of Bitty  Opaque Pearl FREE!
***All paper is cut and stamped before you arrive
Bring: Regular Scrapbooking Adhesive and Scissors
.
Total Cost of Workshop 22.00


Where: Jill Phaneuf’s, 29 William street Gouverneur
When: 13 April 2012
RSVP: 30 March 2012



If you would like to host this workshop with some friends at your house, 
give me a call and we can set up your workshop! 



No comments:

Post a Comment